We recognize the importance of respecting the privacy of our customers. We have established physical, electronic and procedural protections to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential in accordance with this policy. We want to assure you that any information that we gather is used strictly to affect, administer, or enforce a transaction requested or authorized by you. Furthermore, we also restrict access to your personal information within our organization to those employees who need the information to service your account.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you and all applicants from the following sources:
- Information you provide with applications;
- Information from affiliated companies;
- Information from claims adjuster or other individuals or entities concerning the processing or administration of claims that you may have as the result of purchasing an insurance product.
- Information about your transactions with us or with others as it pertains to insurance coverage in place.
- Depending on the product requested and in order to verify your information and property underwrite your request, we may obtain information from consumer reporting agencies (including credit information), governmental agencies such as motor vehicle records, underwriting services such as CLUE , medical providers and /or others.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following reasons:
- To protect you. The information we maintain about you and your policies of insurance help identify you and help protect against unauthorized access to your information.
- To provide service your information helps us respond to your inquiries.
- Every policy we offer is designed to protect you and/or your property. The information gathered is analyzed and processed by us and the insurance companies we represent in order to provide you with the best coverage at the most reasonable price.
Information we disclose
When we disclose your information we do so only for specific purposes as permitted by law. Accordingly, when we disclose information, we require companies to which we disclose your information to maintain and protect its confidentially. We may disclose information to the following types of outside companies or entities:
- Insurance companies to which you apply for insurance coverage.
- Insurance brokers or other agents to enable us to provide insurance coverage requested.
- Independent contractors, such as technical systems consultants, who program our software or maintain our systems to help us administer service and offer products for you.
For information on Tri County Services, contact Wayne Skartvedt, Agency Manager at 641-487-7821 or 641-864-2244.